Join a community of leaders and peer organizations working to level up the impact of their climate+health advocacy
The Climate + Health Circle is a 6-month peer learning experience for leaders, organizations, and networks engaging the health community to take action on climate. This cultivating experience equips participants with the evidence-based skills, resources, and support they need to level up the impact of their communications strategies in order to motivate sustained climate action and build durable power among their respective constituencies.
- Expand their advocacy and strategic communications skillset
- Learn how to integrate evidence-based best practices into their organizations so people take meaningful action on climate
- More effectively assess what communication strategies work (and don’t work) at the intersection of climate and health
- Develop new relationships and learn from a community of their peers grappling with similar challenges
The Climate + Health Circle is a program designed for leaders working at the intersection of climate advocacy and health. This program is also a great fit for those who may be in a position to train others, especially those in the health community, to effectively communicate for climate action.
- Some sort of leadership role at an organization or network working to engage health professionals to take action on climate
- An existing campaign/initiative/body of work related to climate advocacy and health that they’re looking to enhance
- A demonstrated commitment to equity, justice, and intersectionality
- A willingness to embrace a culture of learning, evaluation, and curiosity
The Circle runs between September 2022 and February 2023, with monthly online sessions from 1-3pm ET/10am-12pm PT:
September 14, 2022
October 12, 2022
November 9, 2022
December 7, 2022
January 11, 2023
February 8, 2023
Circle participants can expect to spend anywhere between 6-8 hours a month total engaging with the program. This includes the monthly online sessions (held on Zoom) and other activities that may take the form of pre-reading and “homework” associated with a session, meeting monthly with partners or small groups, and more. There will also be additional opportunities for 1-on-1 consults with Lab staff and special guests.