This tipsheet covers six principles to help organizations interested in developing and implementing a relational organizing strategy. These tips include:
- Relationships are key to keeping people engaged and ready to take action
- Developing a relational organizing strategy takes time
- A variety of relational organizing approaches is the spice of life!
- Relational organizing is power-building
- 1-on-1s are about creating long-lasting, transformative relationships
- Relational organizing and cultural organizing can be very effective together